If you experience any problems with the WooCommerce Payment Plans for Subscriptions plugin, please do the following before contacting support:
- Ensure that you have the latest versions of both WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Payment Plans plugin. You can always download the latest version of Payment Plans on your account page.
- Go to the WooCommerce > System Status page and check for plugin updates and other important actions that you may be required to take.
- Make sure that you don’t have a plugin conflict: To do this, turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Subscriptions. If the issue is then resolved, find the plugin that triggers the issue by re-activating the plugins one-by-one.
- Make sure that you don’t have a theme conflict. To do this, activate a default WordPress theme or the Storefront theme and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions.
Should you need any further assistance regarding this plugin, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and have our support team look into the issue for you.