Yes, you can let your customers complete payment prior to the due date by doing the following:
- Go to WooCommerce > Payment Plans and edit the appropriate payment plan.
- In the Payment Plan actions metabox, select the Create pending renewal order command and click the small arrow button (right after the dropdown list.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and in the Related Orders metabox, switch to the new pending order.
- Manually edit prices for all line items (for example, if you sell one product and the remaining amount is $30, put this into the appropriate line item cell.)
- Click the Recalculate button to update the tax values.
- Stay on the Edit Order page, and in the Order actions metabox, select the Email invoice / order details to customer command and click the small arrow button.
- Finally, when the customer completes the order and you receive the remaining amount, go to WooCommerce > Payment Plans and change the payment plan Status to Expired.