If you have pending payment plan payments that are not processing, please do the following:
- Make sure that you are using WooCommerce version 5.6 or higher.
- Make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of the Payment Plan plugin.
- Ask your hosting provider whether your server is experiencing any problems.
- Make sure that WP-Cron is activated on your WordPress backend. If it isn’t, no renewal orders will get created.
- Check your site’s error logs for anything related to wp-cron. You can do this by searching for “wp-cron.php”. You can further search in the Fatal Errors Log at WooCommerce > Status > Logs.
- Ask your hosting provider for tips related to cron jobs (or scheduled tasks) that are not firing.
- Update other plugins that are out-of-date.