Yes, this is possible. For example, let’s say you sell a product for $50 but you want to charge 4 monthly payments of $15 if they choose the payment plan option.
To apply a premium (i.e. higher price) to a payment plan product:
- Select or Edit the product. A Payment Plans tab will display at the bottom of the screen, as pictured below.
- Click on the Payment Plans tab.
- Click Add Plan to add a payment plan.
- Set the Interval as every month.
- Set the Length as 4 months.
- Set the Regular Price as $15.
For this example, here is how your customers payment schedule would work:
- $15 at time of sale
- $15 30 days later
- $15 60 days later
- $15 90 days later
In total you will receive $60 after a customer makes their 4 monthly payments.